Convert AMR to M4R
AMR to M4R Conversion Software converts AMR
files to M4R iPhone Ringtone and keeps ID3 tag. The M4R
is ringtone file used by iPhone. With the AMR to M4R Conversion Software,
you could create your own ringtone for your iPhone. You can also convert a part
of source AMR to M4R ringtone. The converter is a professional audio conversion
software that also supports common format such as AAC, AU, MKA, AAC for iPod/iPhone/iPad/iTunes/DSi, MMF, MP2, OGG, AWB, etc. It could
convert WMV to AAC, APE to MPA, GSM to AU, AMR to OGG, AWB to MMF, EVO to VOC, and so on.
The software supports batch conversion. It is full compatible
with both 32-bit and 64-bit editions Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000.
What is AMR?
Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR) is an audio data compression scheme optimized for speech
coding. AMR was adopted as the standard speech codec by 3GPP in October 1998 and
is now widely used in GSM and UMTS. It uses link adaptation to select from one
of eight different bit rates based on link conditions. AMR is also a file format
for storing spoken audio using the AMR codec. Many modern mobile telephone handsets
will allow you to store short recordings in the AMR format. There also exists
another storage format for AMR that is suitable for applications with more advanced
demands on the storage format, like random access or synchronization with video.
This format is the 3GPP-specified 3GP container format based on ISO base media
- Sampling frequency 8 kHz/13-bit (160 samples for 20 ms frames), filtered to
- The AMR codec uses eight source codecs with bit-rates of 12.2, 10.2, 7.95,
7.40, 6.70, 5.90, 5.15 and 4.75 kbit/s.
- Generates frame length of 95, 103, 118, 134, 148, 159, 204, or 244 bits for
bit rates 4.75, 5.15, 5.90, 6.70, 7.40, 7.95, 10.2, or 12.2 kbit/s, respectively
- AMR utilizes Discontinuous Transmission (DTX), with Voice Activity Detection
(VAD) and Comfort Noise Generation (CNG) to reduce bandwidth usage during silence
- Algorithmic delay is 20 ms per frame. For bit-rates of 12.2, there is no 'algorithm'
look-ahead delay. For other rates, look-ahead delay is 5 ms. Note that there is
5 ms 'dummy' look-ahead delay, to allow seamless frame-wise mode switching with
the rest of rates.
- AMR is a hybrid speech coder which uses Algebraic Code Excited Linear Prediction
- The complexity of the algorithm is rated at 5, using a relative scale where
G.711 is 1 and G.729a is 15.
- PSQM testing under ideal conditions yields Mean Opinion Scores of 4.14 for
AMR (12.2 kbit/s), compared to 4.45 for G.711 (u-law)
- PSQM testing under network stress yields Mean Opinion Scores of 3.79 for AMR
(12.2 kbit/s), compared to 4.13 for G.711 (u-law)
What is M4R?
M4R is the standard file format for Apple iPhone ringtones. The M4R is encoded
with Advanced Audio Coding (AAC). The AAC is a standardized, lossy compression
and encoding scheme for digital audio. AAC has been standardized by ISO and IEC,
as part of the MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 specifications.
- Free Download
AMR to M4R Conversion Software
- Install the software by instructions
- Launch AMR to M4R Conversion Software
- Choose AMR Files
Click "Add Files" to choose AMR files and then add them
to conversion list.
Choose one or more AMR files you want to convert and then click Open.
- Choose "to M4R"
- Convert AMR to M4R iPhone Ringtone
Click on "Convert" to convert AMR files to M4R iPhone ringtone; alternatively,
click on "Convert to One" to convert all files in list and
combine to a single one M4R iPhone ringtone.
The software is converting AMR files to M4R iPhone ringtone.
- Play and Browse M4R File
When conversion completes, you could right-click on converted file and choose
"Play Destination" to play the M4R file; or choose "Browse
Destination Folder" to open Windows Explorer to browse the outputted M4R
AMR to M4R Conversion Software is 100% clean and safe to install.
It's certified by major download sites.
AMR to M4R Related Topics: